Ceramic pottery courses at La Crabouille Workshop of Catherine Wolf
Beginners or initiated, the course content will adapt to your skills and your projects.
Professional ceramist for more than 35 years, Catherine will accompany you individually in this beautiful sensory adventure: a practical approach to the various techniques of working with clay, such as « colombin », « à la plaque », turning wheel, modeling and printing.
Classes take place at the « Atelier de Catherine » à la Crabouille, in the Périgord Pourpre..
The classes are from 2 to 5 people and take place over 2 hours.
Private lessons are also possible, subject to be scheduled with Catherine.
The pottery course is scheduled after the school calender, for a total of 34 courses per year, from September to June. Absences can be made up on a parallel course within the limits of available places.
On the other hand, two full days of workshops are offered at the end of the year, in order to update attendance.
- 79€ / month, for 1 lesson per week
- 135€ / month, for 2 lessons per week
- 290€ / for 10 lessons, to start again on 1 semester maximum
- 25/30 € / hour for private lesson Loe season /High season
- 16,50€ hour / One-off lesson integrated into a group lesson